- Introduction: Welcome to our website. These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of our website. By accessing this website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
- Intellectual Property Rights: Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
- License to use website: You may view pages from our website and print or download content for your own personal use. You may not use any content from our website for commercial purposes without our written permission.
- Acceptable use: You must not use our website in any way that causes or may cause damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website. You must not use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful.
- Limitations of liability: We will not be liable to you in relation to any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
- Changes to terms and conditions: We may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. The revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of our website from the date of publication of the revised terms and conditions on our website.
- Governing law: These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with English law, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
If you have any questions or concerns about these terms and conditions, please contact us.